style-guide-discuss

[Style Guide] Delight in Put aside any doubts and stuff, this terrific p

From: Cherie
Subject: [Style Guide] Delight in Put aside any doubts and stuff, this terrific product for smart males really does what you need!
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:15:10 -0400

Discover the latest
 Imagine that this is bigger and moreover, stays big forever! Experience
noticeable and stable results in your pants - just weeks of usage!
 You certainly thought about women worshipping you because of your size and
performance. Longer, better, more enjoyable - start expecting the fun you will
have right now! Take a look: http://samibiat.com/gall/ms/
This is what you always needed to lead a happier, more fulfilling life.

 Fine feathers make fine birds Too many cooks spoil the broth Better to remain
silent and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt  But ye
have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof. Two's company,
three's.. the musketeers.