style-guide-discuss

[Style Guide] Feel Pleasure from Put aside any doubts and stuff, this te

From: Holly
Subject: [Style Guide] Feel Pleasure from Put aside any doubts and stuff, this terrific product for smart males really does what you need!
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:36:28 -0700

Just out

 Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra
confidence. Prepare to see chicks going crazy after you flash your improved
tool - more inches in just months!
 With such a huge gun down your pants you will be able to conquer any female
fortress! She will love the new you, increased in size and a much better male
in terms of confidence. Enter: http://sduatyro.com/gall/ms/

Take your chance to make her adore you. Outrun her ex in terms of size and
performance!

 A closed mouth gathers no feet.  Contributed by Charon Muck, 26 Jan 2000  We
shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil.