Introduction

From: Rastislav Kish
Subject: Introduction
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:37:34 +0000

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself before posting to this list.

I suppose many users know me already from the other lists, so just shortly.

My name is Rastislav Kish, I am a blind Linux user from Slovakia.

Most of all, I like inventing new things, not so much working on them
for a longer time. (grin)

Though, sometimes I overcome my lazyness and finish things up to the
state where they are suitable for publishing.

My most notable projects of this kind for Linux so far include:

Chinfusor, a speech module for reading multi-alphabetical texts using
configurable voices for each unicode range:

https://github.com/RastislavKish/Chinfusor

And math_scanner, a highly experimental software for reading math
notation in images, see:

https://github.com/RastislavKish/math_scanner

That much for now about me I guess.

Best regards