social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] MediaGoblin: the Logo

From: Jef van Schendel
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] MediaGoblin: the Logo
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:05:21 +0200

2011/6/30 Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden>:
> So I had a conversation with Mairin Duffy tonight and she came up with a
> *hugely* useful idea... what if we just stuck with the MG and added a
> distinctive goblin feature or so?

Hi!

I actually tried this very quickly before... I thought adding ears or
a tail (do goblins have tails?) would make it look more like a devil.
However that was just one quick jab at it, it's worth pursuing a bit
more.

I'll write a mail with some more content soon! For what it's worth,
here's a link to the first thread we had about the logo:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/social-mediagoblin/2011-05/msg00044.html

Jef