social-mediagoblin

[Social-mediagoblin] New official git/contribution workflow docs

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [Social-mediagoblin] New official git/contribution workflow docs
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:05:12 -0500

Hi all!

Will Kahn-Greene, our emperor of documentation, has written a wonderful
new section in the docs detailing the preferred way to handle pushing up
contributions via git.

Basically, we're encouraging feature branches (and as a fallback,
accepting patches, hopefully via git format-patch).  Feature branches
are easier for us to merge and keep things nice and clean and easier for
you to maintain probably also.

http://docs.mediagoblin.org/git.html

Is this clear?  If you have any questions or suggestions for doc
modifications, let us know.  And as always, feel free to discuss on IRC.

Thanks again, Will!  And thanks again to all of you in the lovely
community of contributors we're brewing here! :)

 - Chris

--
http://dustycloud.org/