social-mediagoblin

[Social-mediagoblin] A small fix you may need to apply manually

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [Social-mediagoblin] A small fix you may need to apply manually
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 19:24:50 -0500

If you've been running GNU MediaGoblin since before we had slugs there's
a small chance that the latest push might create some problems because
of some stuff changing before we had migrations.  You have one of two
options.  Wipe your environment with "python destroy_environment.py", or
try upgrading things with a commit before this last one (try
8bfc87e18e0d3654ddb85b8644002ce6d3610f05 ):

$ ./bin/gmg shell

Then paste in:

for me in [me for me in db.MediaEntry.find() if not me.get('slug')]:
  me['slug'] = unicode(me['_id'])
  me.save()

then update to the latest code.

Alternately just wipe your environment, you probably don't have baby
photos or anything important quite yet :)

python destroy_environment.py

Then just restart the server and start from scratch.

Sorry, we have migrations and the capacity to be more careful, so we'll
be a bit more careful from here on out (or certainly past 0.1.0 anyway).

--
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓦𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻