social-mediagoblin

[Social-mediagoblin] GNU MediaGoblin contributor meeting on monday!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [Social-mediagoblin] GNU MediaGoblin contributor meeting on monday!
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:18:54 -0500

GNU MediaGoblin 0.0.2 is almost out the door.  More on that in an
upcoming post, but in short we've had a lot more success and
excitement in our first month of public development than even we
anticipated.

But next month's release should be even better, and you could be a part
of it!  Are you interested in working on the project, helping us
figure out the goals and directions for next month, etc?  We're going
to have a meeting on Monday May 30th to figure out all these things,
help people get started and involved and work on things they find
interesting.  And *you* should come!

 - Monday, May 30th 10AM US Central, 3PM UTC
 - Main meeting will last 1 hour but we will be around the rest of the
   day to help people get involved
 - join #mediagoblin on irc.freenode.net (or see the "join us" page on
   http://mediagoblin.org/join/ )

Be there and help us build the future of free, decentralized and
beautiful media publishing!

More details on an agenda shortly... but really I especially want to set
goals for 0.0.3 and help people get assigned to various related tasks.

PS: here's a blog version to paste around:
http://mediagoblin.org/2011/05/join-us-for-the-upcoming-gnu-mediagoblin-hackers-meeting/

--
http://dustycloud.org/