social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] description / comments markup type

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] description / comments markup type
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 11:15:56 -0500

Okay, so yes, we'll go with Markdown then.

I think we can support multiple markup types (and even just plain but
sanitized html) later.  The main thing anyway is that when we federate
between instances we'll probably be getting the rendered html of
descriptions, comments, etc of external works, so we'll still need to
have an html sanitizing setup available to avoid cross site scripting
attacks.

--
http://dustycloud.org/