social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] GNU MediaGoblin logo designs and color choices

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] GNU MediaGoblin logo designs and color choices
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:01:35 -0400

>> Two things I'd like to talk about... First up: a logo.

I like the simplicity so far, but I don't think it has quite enough
personality yet. I wonder of the circle inside the little box could be
tweaked so it looks like either a person or a stylized letter G or
maybe both?

>> Okay, so the second thing: colors!

I love the colors! The light blue-green on the charcoal is a nice
contrast and will look great on shirts. I think we should try and
choose a third color that we use very sparingly but consistently for
titles that need to really stand out or that we can use in
presentations or other graphically dense situations. Perhaps a
slightly muted orange?

> http://cdn.novacut.com/novacut-identity-guidelines_v1.0.pdf

The Novacut process was very thoroughly documented, thanks for sharing it Greg!