social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Goals for our first Alpha release in fall

From: Joar Wandborg
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Goals for our first Alpha release in fall
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 21:29:09 +0200

The problems with (?<username>[^\.]+).example.org is

 - The application will be dependent of the availability of DNS (we
need to take precautions for the apocalypse in advance, it'll be too
late afterwards and we'll have other things in mind).
    - This also applies to installations without an assigned DNS domain name.
 - The setup will require you to put a * alias for your
third/fourth-level domain name, perhaps shutting out some hosting
platforms.

--
Sent from my zombie fortress http://i.imgur.com/R2Ebf.jpg

--