social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Media processing libraries

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Media processing libraries
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 21:09:30 -0500

Hi Jonas!

For now, PIL seems to be working well enough, but good to know about
your project, perhaps it will be useful in the future.  I'm also
planning on using gstreamer in python for the audio / video conversion
for various reasons.

Useful to know about though.  Thanks for taking interest in the project;
we could use more help with people who know about Django related stuff,
so if you'd like to help us out with things we'd love to have you get
involved!

--
http://dustycloud.org/