social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Goals for our first Alpha release in fall

From: Rock Neurotiko
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Goals for our first Alpha release in fall
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 21:09:50 +0200

On 08/05/2011 21:01, will kahn-greene wrote:
I have a friend who's been bumping around in Europe and he said that
some keyboards (no clue which ones) don't have an easily accessible ~
key, so doing ~ stuff is always a pain in the ass.  I never followed up
on that, but it's intriguing.  Is the ~ key easily accessible on most
screen keyboards for mobile devices?

I think for those reasons (even if they don't pan out exactly), I'm +1
on /u/<username>/ .