social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] [Jef van Schendel] Fwd: Initial designs for GNU

From: Rock Neurotiko
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] [Jef van Schendel] Fwd: Initial designs for GNU MediaGoblin
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 21:45:29 +0200

On 07/05/2011 21:08, Christopher Allan Webber wrote:
This mail somehow didn't hit the mediagoblin list despite Jef sending
it, but I really want everyone to see it because I think he's doing
astounding work.

Hi!
I'm also new right here and first of all, I'm sorry if you don't understand my english, I'm from Spain, and you know who bad we speak english right here ;)
I received a tweet with your project, and I started read and became interested.
I'm not so nice programmer or designer, I just have 19 years old and I learned C and Python(I learned Python 3, but the 2.7 isn't so different), and I really like to program.
I decided to go in the mail list because I really want to help to this project in everything I can when I'll get ready (I'm on final exams :( )

Concerning what Jef said, I'm really sorry but I don't have idea about design :( Nevertheless I think that the background you propose makes the user feel more comfortable than the black background, but this is just an inexperienced about design opinion :)

So, hello all again, and I'll try to help everything I can on the Python code.