self-platform-users

[Self-platform-users] Re: Re: SELF administration rights

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Self-platform-users] Re: Re: SELF administration rights
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:53:14 +0530

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Ceila Hidalgo Sanchez <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Nagarjuna,

My concern was with what Id already uploaded from atutor. Just in case we give them a wrong name or forget to put things such as license and author names.

We shoud soon be able to edit the metadata.

It is also extremely slow when importing documents.

Also, under "file manager", on the right, there are two sections. Nothing changes when we click on "use count details". What is that section for?

Sorry, I could not reply earlier than this.  Had you posted the mails to either the self-platform-dev   Developers list of SELF Platform, or  self-platform-users   Mailing list for the users of SELF Platform, some other developer could have helped you faster.

We will soon add a progress bar while importing.  Importing is not a mere uploading a file, the knowledge base should be restructured for each object added in a networking database that we are using.  This is the best we can do at this moment.  So, please be patient.  As long as import does happen, we need not worry at this issue now.

I am copying this mail to self-platform-users, so that we can continue to take up the issues from there.

Nagarjuna