self-platform-users

[Self-platform-users] Re: Re: SELF administration rights

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Self-platform-users] Re: Re: SELF administration rights
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:17:23 +0530

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Ceila Hidalgo Sanchez
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Nagarjuna,
>
>  Another thing happens when I look for a different file.
>
>  "bases de datos"
>  "bases de dades"
>
>  I go to file manager>search all resources and write one of the above and it
> brings up these files:
>  -administración avanzada de GNU/Linux
>  -Aspectos avanzados de seguridad en redes
>  -Aspectos avanzados de seguridad en redes
>  -Administració avançada de GNU/Linux
>
>  According to that list, the files don't exist, but on the other side of the
> screen under File Information/Use Count Details we see:
>
>  Title: n/a
>  File Type: otherResources
>  Filename:Bases_de_datos_ims.zip
>  File size: 497kb
>  DAte created: 2008-04-11 13:6:25.337602+02:00
>  Copyrights: Bases de datos
>  License: Not specified
>  Source: Not specified

It is strange.  I searched for "bases de datos" and got the same
results. and i am managing to see the information.

>  If I click on "Use count details" nothing happens: only the field changes
> its colour to orange.

This is a non functioning feature.  We should drop this till it is
implemented.  add the resource to shelf, and visit the 'my pool'
again.  you will see the file in the file manager.  you can now import
it, if it was not already imported.

also copying this mail to users list

--
Nagarjuna G.