sed-devel

Re: minor maintenance/doc updates

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: minor maintenance/doc updates
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 20:59:52 -0400

Hello,

Updates attached.

> On Aug 24, 2016, at 13:23, Jim Meyering <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 6:06 PM, Assaf Gordon <address@hidden> wrote:
>>  maint: remove superfluous name from THANKS.in
> One nit: In the commit log for the above, you used two git SHA checksums:

fixed.

> Also, when I run "make THANKS", I see this:
>  ./thanks-gen: THANKS.in: duplicate name: Ralf Wildenhues

This turned out to be something else: Ralf's name is not in THANKS.in,
but in the git log, and with different upper/lower case.
The fifth commit solves this by sorting case-insensitive.

Comments welcomed,
 -assaf

Assaf Gordon (5):
  maint: remove README-alpha
  maint: remove superfluous name from THANKS.in
  maint: update program name in THANKS.in
  doc: update README
  maint: generate THANKS case-insensitively

 Makefile.am  |  2 +-
 README       | 10 +++++++---
 README-alpha |  8 --------
 THANKS.in    |  5 ++---