samizdat-devel

Re: BUG (not urgent): runtime error when editing an openly editable non-

From: Dmitry Borodaenko
Subject: Re: BUG (not urgent): runtime error when editing an openly editable non-text media resource of another user
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 13:28:55 +0100

On 5/19/07, boud <address@hidden> wrote:
Here's a bug which in principle should be corrected, though it's only likely
to annoy users once there is a sufficient number of users who both like
wiki culture for text but also wish to openly edit others' non-text media.

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?19909

Confirmed, I will look into this. When reproducing the bug, I also
noticed that preview page says "by guest", not "by user", which means
that Message class fails to set creator properly.

Message publishing is core functionality in Samizdat, and media upload
is security sensitive on top of that, so I upgraded this bug to
important and I will try to figure it out today.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko