Re: [Ranger-users] shortcut to travel *current* directory

From: hut
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] shortcut to travel *current* directory
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 23:02:44 +0200

What you currently do is executing the "travel" command with an empty
argument, which enters the current selection and opens another console
with the travel command.

What you want is "map T console travel%space", i.e. open a console
containing "travel " with a trailing space, which is denoted by the
special macro "%space".

regards,
hut