Re: [Ranger-users] Thorough tutorial

From: Italo Cunha
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Thorough tutorial
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 18:14:22 -0300

+1

Would be interested in an in-depth tutorial too.

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 5:38 PM, John Z. <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a thorough tutorial for Ranger. I'm using it for
about 2 months now and I feel like I'm barely scraping the surface of
what's possible.
    I've read the man page and keybindings, and read few
webpages I managed to find (one explained very useful bulk rename) but
for example, while I know how to tag files - I still don't know how to
then use tagged files, for example select them all, or deselect them
inside a selection, move them, copy them, etc...
    This is, I suppose, just the tip of the iceberg.

    Thanks in advance.