Re: [Ranger-users] Shell script over multiple files

From: hut
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Shell script over multiple files
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 18:52:25 +0200

Hey there,

Can't think of an elegant way to do it, but you could type `yy` on the
subtitle, then navigating to the movie and running

    shell mpv %f --sub-file=%c

This "abuses" the copy buffer as a second file selector.

You could finish with a `uy` to clear the copy buffer to avoid
accidently copying the subtitle.  The whole command would then be:

    map X chain shell mpv %f --sub-file=%c; uncut

Regards,
hut