[Ranger-users] Defining Arrow keys and modifier in rc.conf

From: Christoph Herzog
Subject: [Ranger-users] Defining Arrow keys and modifier in rc.conf
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:47:21 +0100

Hi all,

It seemed to be impossible to bind the Alt key together with right, left, up, down keys. I tried a variety of possibilities like <A-right> <a-right> <a-Right> etc. but to no avail.

On further testing it appeared that those combinations already defined in rc.conf are not working either. It also seems that arrow keys generally do not work with the C or S modifier either.

I tried with 1.7.2 and master.

I'm running KDE 4.14.5. I did not normally experience problems with keys.

Is something wrong or am I missing something?

Thanks