Re: [Ranger-users] A new approach to build the user interface of the fut

From: hut
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] A new approach to build the user interface of the future!
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 21:43:07 +0200

I suggest you upgrade to the Emacs version ASAP. Let me remind you that
the first 100 people to upgrade will get a free treatment for their
future carpal tunnel syndrome.  You don't want to miss out on that!

Just send your real name, gender, birth date, place of residence,
telephone number, credit card number, social security number, bitcoin
address and a copy of your birth certificate to address@hidden to claim your
bonus!

Regards,
hut