Re: [Ranger-users] NASTY BUG, dd>pp directories, stoped in middle all fo

From: Hut
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] NASTY BUG, dd>pp directories, stoped in middle all folder gone..
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:50:03 +0100

One way to explain this behavior would be a bug in the functions "move"
or "copytree" in "ranger/ext/shutil_generatorized.py".

In "move", line 287, the original files are deleted unless "copytree"
raises an exception.  That means there must be a path along the flow of
the "copytree" function where the files aren't copied AND where no
exception is raised.  Though I didn't really find it...

I've got nothing else on this so far, sorry.

hut