Re: [Ranger-users] Official ranger Q&A!

From: Miodrag Milic
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Official ranger Q&A!
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 19:28:45 +0200

Is there any default markup the one can use. I see there are number of plugins for that on official place.

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Roman Z. <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello ranger users,

there has been a test run of the Q&A system for a week [1], and since
nobody complained, I set up an official Q&A system now [2]!  You can use
it to ask any questions about ranger, obviously :D.  I put a link on the
website [3] and in the arch linux [4] forum thread.

You may continue to use the test-system for testing purposes (a link is
in [1]) but please do not ask any questions about ranger there anymore.

hut

[1] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/ranger-users/2013-05/msg00008.html
[2] http://ranger.carina.uberspace.de/qa/
[3] http://ranger.nongnu.org/