Re: [Ranger-users] New option: "make uninstall"

From: Roman Z.
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] New option: "make uninstall"
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 04:06:34 +0200

More fantastic news:  in a never stopping effort to further improve the
user experience, I decided to remove the "make uninstall" command again!
After all, how can ranger be of any use if the user removes ranger?
Surely ranger knows best what the user really wants!

Planned future changes include:

* Automatic reinstall when uninstalled
* Automatic updates
* Automatic detection of inappropriate/indecent files
* Storing configuration files in a more efficient, binary format
* Integration with your Facebook account (mandatory)
* Renaming "ranger" to "skynet"
* Merging ranger into the linux kernel (nobody cares about BSD, seriously)

Also, our lawyers are currently working on a lawsuit against GNU to
remove our greatest competitor, "coreutils" from the market, on the
basis of patent infringement.  I can't say more than that for now.

In great anticipation,
Roman