Re: [Ranger-users] Preview images not working in gnome-terminal

From: Roman Z.
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Preview images not working in gnome-terminal
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 16:46:58 +0100

On Sat, Mar 09, 2013 at 03:24:53PM +0100, Miodrag Milić wrote:
> Does anybody have problem with new option preview-images in gnome-terminal ?
> w3m works but in ranger I have the following result:
>
> - On first selection blank screen is shown
> - On second selection ascii preview is shown

The first time it fails, the second time it remembers that it failed and
uses scope.sh instead.  I don't know what the reason for the failure is.
Previously I assumed that gnome-terminal is just "different" and
incompatible to this feature.  Good to hear that w3m works though, maybe
there is still hope.

Roman