Re: [Ranger-users] not able to cut/copy/paste on Mac??

From: Lingnan Dai
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] not able to cut/copy/paste on Mac??
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:43:32 +0000

Hi,

I just tried out ranger, and it looks great. One minor problem I have though,
is that I'm not able to copy/cut or paste any file. I pressed 'dd' for my
current selection and just nothing happened.

Another problem (/ bug?) I've discovered is that the program hangs after using
img2txt for a few images. Usually when I browse into a folder full of images, I
keep scrolling down (while preview is on one side), and at one point I'd get
stuck and the program hangs. I'm using the default scope.sh provided by the
package.

-Lingnan