Re: [Ranger-users] ranger: how-tos or cheat-sheet

From: ping
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] ranger: how-tos or cheat-sheet
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:01:51 -0500

that really works. thanks!
yes that's my flavor of tcpdump usage, giving me all major info I wanted.
but in case I need to use some other parameters, I still hope I can use the great 'r' (open with) feature and type in whatever command/parameters I want,
and for that, I haven't implemented yet, here is the test:

press r

0 | vim ..
1 | ask
2 | "$EDITOR" ..
3 | "$PAGER" ..

:open_with

I then typed in "tcpdump -nr" and hit return...but nothing happened....

attached is a pcap file for your reference just in case you need ...