[Ranger-users] ranger and sxiv

From: Shuuichi Nitori
Subject: [Ranger-users] ranger and sxiv
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:06:48 -0600

hi, this is my first time in the ranger's mailing list and please excuse my poor english =.=, I want to report a little problem.
I have the last version of ranger, everything works fine, but whenever I want to use xsiv, I can't move between the pictures (space bar = next image, p = previous, etc..) it simply don't work, if I close ranger I can use sxiv perfectly
I'm using Archlinux, awesomeWM and sakura as terminal emulator. everything is updated, I also remove my old ranger configuration and run ranger --copy-config=all but still the same.