Re: [Ranger-users] image preview with w3mimgdisplay

From: Roman Z.
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] image preview with w3mimgdisplay
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 06:05:19 +0100

I merged it into master now and fixed some issues, like the left column
not being displayed when pressing "i".  It still needs some work for all
the corner cases.

> Also, my changes do not fit well in current preview code. I do not
> know how to implement that elegantly without being intrusive. Any clue
> to improve them will be greatly appreciated.

I don't think the concept fits into the current preview code at all,
it is designed to cache strings.  I'll see if it fits into the system of
ranger.core.loader - the part that runs commands and stuff in the
background.  That way, it would at least be non-blocking.

Roman