[Ranger-users] Progress bar in status bar

From: Αναστασίου Γεώργιος
Subject: [Ranger-users] Progress bar in status bar
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 14:28:17 +0200

Hello,

I am new with ranger file manager and surprised about the features it has. I was searching about a way to check copy/move tasks except the sign next to tabs.
After searching in google, i saw that it has an option, draw_progress_bar_in_status_bar, and i used it but doesnt seem to work. My workstation is using gentoo
and the current version is 1.5.5. In default configuration, this option was missing, what am i missing?

Where does this bar appear and with which tasks do we trigger it?

Thanks in advance.