Re: [Ranger-users] starting ranger?

From: Miodrag Milic
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] starting ranger?
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 22:50:52 +0100

You could also test your thing before mapping it with "shell -w <cmd>" to see the error.

Although, I find it a bit unpractical that ranger doesn't have some better shell output handling.
For instance, if I don't want to see success, only errors, this will not be practical. With -w I will I have to press ENTER on any command.

Perhaps it could be setup that output of the shell commands is shown in preview panel?