Re: [Ranger-users] Source Install

From: Gerald Klein
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Source Install
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:14:17 -0600

Hi and thanks, where can I get the rifle.conf install?

thanks

--jerry

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Roman Z. <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 02:40:56PM -0600, Gerald Klein wrote:
> Hi, I looked up at the site and I didn't see a source for ranger-git for
> python3.2 I am on a distro that only offers stable on python2.7 and I am
> used to ranger-git from my other distro that already has that in the repo.
> Where can I get git on 3.2 python?
>
> Sorry for the dumb question!
>
> thanks
>
> --jerry

Hi,

ranger can be run with any python version since python 2.6 (as far as I
know).  Just run "python3.2 /path/to/ranger.py"

--

Gerald Klein DBA

address@hidden

www.geraldklein.com

geraldklein.wordpress.com

address@hidden

708-599-0352

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580