Re: [Ranger-users] Playing a Music list

From: Gerald Klein
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Playing a Music list
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 19:26:54 -0600

Yes thanks, I figured it out right after sending it because my mplayer config was on loop and it was causing Ranger to play the first in the list repeatedly, I just start using the mplayer aspect of ranger and I hadn't investigated the config. Thanks for the Open command with the ya also and thanks once again for Ranger, it the best FM ever.

--jerry

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Roman Z. <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 07:11:30PM -0600, Gerald Klein wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how ti get ranger to play a list of
> tunes perhaps by selection?
>
> thanks

Hi,

you can select them (with space) and open them (with enter)

.. unless they are in different directories. Then you have to improvise
a little: select them with "ya" and open them with "!mplayer %c"
(clear selection with "uy")

hut

--

Gerald Klein DBA

address@hidden

www.geraldklein.com

geraldklein.wordpress.com

address@hidden

708-599-0352

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580