Re: [Ranger-users] Noob question: how to copy files?

From: Kaito Michishige
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Noob question: how to copy files?
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:46:45 +0100

Sounds like an issue with OSX cp. You are doing it right, this is a bug.

Artem Avetisyan <address@hidden> escribió:
Hello!

First of all, ranger is brilliant. The navigation bit at least.

If only I could figure out how to copy/paste files. My naive approach was that I can simply yy a file in one location (or tab) and pp it into another.

That does not work. Upon pp it gives me underlying cp command error - "cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file ... target_directory"

What am I doing wrong? Environment: osx 10.8.2, tmux, zsh

Thanks,
Artem

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono con K-9 Mail.