[Ranger-users] inconsistencies on some git repositories

From: Roman Z.
Subject: [Ranger-users] inconsistencies on some git repositories
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 16:33:22 +0200

Hello ranger-git-users,

On 03-06-2012 I made the mistake of overwriting the repositories on
github, gitorious and repo.or.cz with inconsistent changes. Once I
noticed it, I reset them back to the official repo [1].

Most likely you didn't notice anything, but if you did, now you know
what happened. Sorry for the inconvenience.

When in doubt, always use the savannah repository [1].

Roman

[1] git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/ranger.git