Re: [Ranger-users] Selection of multiple files with choosedir

From: Volker Bouffier
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Selection of multiple files with choosedir
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:44:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hello again,

I have used ranger successfully as attachment browser in my mail client mutt
for some weeks. If I select files typing 'l' ranger exits and attaches the
files. That's great. But sometimes it would be helpful to preview a file before
attaching it. Now my question is, if it is possible to add another
command---let's say an <alt>l shortcut---to open files in the normal way and
without exiting ranger.

I know that ranger has a very nice preview feature. Nevertheless it would be
very comfortable in some cases.

Cheers
Volker