[Ranger-users] another crazy idea: outsource file coloring decisions to

From: Sitaram Chamarty
Subject: [Ranger-users] another crazy idea: outsource file coloring decisions to a helper
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:51:41 +0530

I'm really stretching it now... feel free to tell me to wake up :)

I'd love for the files to acquire colors based on their "git status".
I'm sure others have other ideas.  Being able to call a hook of some
kind for every directory and get back color choices or codes or
whatever, would be cool.

It would be horribly inefficient, I know, and it's *definitely* not
something to implement now.  Just throwing it out so your subconscious
can work on it ;-)

--
Sitaram