Re: Qemu-discuss Digest, Vol 149, Issue 13

From: Michele Denber
Subject: Re: Qemu-discuss Digest, Vol 149, Issue 13
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:07:52 -0500

On 2/17/2024 12:55 PM, Derek Lewis wrote:
I used: -netdev tap,id=mynet0,ifname=tap0,script=no,downscript=no -net nic,model=lance,netdev=mynet0, with qemu 8.1.94.

With the tap driver installed, the qemu instance is detected although I cannot make a connection to my network or to the ftp site I set up on my host machine.

What happens when you try the formula I suggested (which a kind dev suggested to me when I was trying to do this)?

            - Michele