Re: Qemu Uninstall

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: Qemu Uninstall
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 21:51:11 +0200

I do with this command:

sudo apt --autoremove remove qemu qemu-system qemu-utils

...but probably your operating system provides a graphical package manager that helps to do it with a single click.

El 10/9/23 a les 18:55, Kai ha escrit:
Hi- I'm just wondering how I uninstall Qemu?

--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should fix this against automated addresses collectors.