AW: qemu aarch64 virt sdcard

From: Schultschik, Sven
Subject: AW: qemu aarch64 virt sdcard
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 18:50:25 +0000

Actually I try to emulate a real eMMC. I thought an sdcard would be sufficient,
but I'm not sure.

eMMC (Embedded Multi Media Card) has a feature called RPMB (Replay Protected
Memory Block).

Now if I think more about it I should rephrase the question.

How to configure qemu to emulate an eMMC drive?

The setup is running on a real hardware, but we want to use qemu for
development. The device are expensive and if we can get the setup running on
qemu we would be independent to the hardware for development and beside we
would safe money.

Thank you
Sven