Re: Quick start guide on RME emulation

From: Jean-Philippe Brucker
Subject: Re: Quick start guide on RME emulation
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 11:22:31 +0100

Hi Itaru,

On Mon, Oct 02, 2023 at 04:51:46PM +0900, Itaru Kitayama wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a doc that I can refer to when emulating the Realm in QEMU?

What kind of doc are you looking for, details about the QEMU
implementation or instructions for putting together a software stack that
boots a Realm guest?

I could try to write something up about the latter based on my workflow,
although most parts (TF-A, RMM, Linux host and guest, edk2, VMM) are still
incomplete and out of tree.

Thanks,
Jean