protux-support

[Protux-support] Attn: Eduardo. Re: Robert Pratt's failed dependency.

From: Robert Pratt
Subject: [Protux-support] Attn: Eduardo. Re: Robert Pratt's failed dependency.
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:29:10 -0700

Dear Eduardo.

Thank you for your reply.
Since I am new to Linux I may be doing things wrong, but here is what I am
doing.

In Konqueror I browse to the folder containg the unpacked ProTux binaries. I go
>tools>open terminal>./configure>make. At this point I get the error message of
which I wrote previously.

Thanks for your help. Please let me know what I can do differently.

Robert

Remon, Robert,

 I am pretty sure that there is not such dependency.
Just checked the makefiles from last CVS update and there is no mention of Xinerama or any other Xine library. Perhaps you have mixed some other
makefile, running make from another directory?

Here hoping to help,

Eduardo Pimenta.