protux-support

[Protux-support] Re: [Protux-devel] installation help needed

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-support] Re: [Protux-devel] installation help needed
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:03:23 -0300

Hi,

> qt devel package like said in the readme file and when i click on install ...
> nothing works and error messages appear or a window

What you mean by "click on install" ?
Remember that there is no "graphical" way to install protux (nor 99% of linux
applications)

run the recommended steps :

(under the libmustux de-zziped package dir)

./configure
make
make install (as root)

then repeat for protux package

and run protux by typing "protux" in any terminal
you should have no problems since you are running mandrake 9.1 (same as me)

Regards

--
Best Regards