probity-news

[Probity-news] no

From: CARL Bauman
Subject: [Probity-news] no
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:09:01 -0540

We live in a century of improbable technologies such as self-cooled beer,
artificial retinas of the eye, full automated factories. All these open new
methods of saving and transfering of energy.
AC Energy Introduction to Technology
Wednesday February 28, 6:02 am ET

GARDNERVILLE, NV--Feb 28, 2007 -- AC Energy (ACEN   P K - News) is committed to
leading the world in research and development of high-quality alternative power
sources for cell phones and other small and large electronics.
Our aim is to revolutionize the battery industry by providing consumers with
products of unparalleled convenience and efficiency.
Through the establishment of select strategic partnerships, AC Energy will
maximize its market reach, penetrating every
sphere of the cell phone and electronics power source industry.

Using their revolutionary battery technology, a phone could operate for its
entire
life without ever needing to be plugged into an outlet or cigarette lighter --
it could actually charge itself. Could you imagine,
a cell phone that never needs charging!
In addition, their product will have the flexibility to meet the energy needs
of the entire small and large electronics market, with minimal
adaptations to the original technology.

AC Energy's Technology "The battery that never needs to be charged" could work
in cell phones, laptops, music players or any other portable device.
It will be a self-contained unit that will replace the original battery of the
device. It can be made to work with any existing product.

It's not some kind of story or something like this, we provide you with 100%
information.
Energy is our future, don't waste time.