po4a-dev

[Po4a-dev] Missing tag

From: juanrafael . fernandez
Subject: [Po4a-dev] Missing tag
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:22:51 +0200

Hello everybody, this is my first message to the list.

I was testing the Debian package po4a_0.15.4-2 with a French to
Spanish translation of a DocBook 4.1 sgml document.
po4a-gettextize gave me

    po4a::Sgml: wims-fr.sgml:8: Unknown tag ARTICLEINFO

I think the tag <articleinfo> should be added to Sgml.pm
(under "indent" I guess, because we have <bookinfo> there).

By the way s/expension/expansion; and s/optionnal/optional;

I don't know if this is the right list to write to or if bugzilla is
preferred, but anyway I wanted to say hello on the list too.
--
jr <juanrafael.fernandez at hispalinux.es>
# gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0D709914