phptest-devel

[Phptest-devel] use of image buttons in phptest

From: jaz c
Subject: [Phptest-devel] use of image buttons in phptest
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:13:13 +1000

How are you going?

I've been trying to use image buttons (.gif) instead of normal grey ones.
This seems to work fine with the "log-in" form, but it's not quite the same when it comes to the "add user" page. Basically, when I clickked on the image button, the page would reload without any changes (no data inserted into the database, no error message/s displayed etc).

I'm not an expert programmer, and I did a little search on using image buttons instead of using the prescribed grey ones - and I'm guessing that the reason it didn't work in my case was because the mouse location parameters (x, y) were also passed on along with others (but again, I'm only guessing here). Is there any way I can work around it at all?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

jc

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.