myexperiment-topsecret

[Myexperiment-topsecret] developing the agenda for next Thursday

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-topsecret] developing the agenda for next Thursday
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:37:11 +0100 (BST)

All

We need to sort out the agenda for the management meeting next Thursday
Unfortunately I won't be on the 5pm chat on Monday or Tuesday due to an
event in Edinburgh, so I'm doing this by email...

I assume we'll start with a demo - this is the main thing and based on
this we'll sort out the release plans, review the timescales, user
engagement etc.

I'd also like us to look at the Wiki and discuss developing this.

We should have a (management) discussion about the myExperiment objects
line of work, if only as prep for the future work in that area - we can
bring input from the chemists into this (Jeremy is away but we'll get
input from Simon Coles before the management meeting).

And we should review our communications - internally and externally - e.g.
how the 5pm chats are going etc and developing the Wiki.

And our meeting schedule.

this isn't complete - please could you comment on thne above and raise
other items to go on the agenda?

Thanks everyone

-- Dave