myexperiment-topsecret

Re: [Myexperiment-topsecret] metadata and myExperiment

From: David De Roure
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-topsecret] metadata and myExperiment
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:03:55 +0100 (BST)

Carole - It's not you :-)

Everyone's focused on the front end in order to get things in front of
users.  We need to keep the experiment object discussion going in
parallel.  It's partly that I was pushing this but I've been away for a
week - I'm back now.

We had a session on this last week and I will be building up the
discussion on the wiki further with some examples. I need help! It would
be great if we could collaborate over this on the Wiki - perhaps using
this set of email recipients (plus Simon Coles) when we need to use email
too?

But I think we should have a get-together at some point too - perhaps in
Manchester at the next hackfest at the end of the month?  Or sooner?

Thanks

-- Dave