myexperiment-topsecret

[Myexperiment-topsecret] metadata and myExperiment

From: Carole Goble
Subject: [Myexperiment-topsecret] metadata and myExperiment
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:56:39 +0100

All

Its probably me, but I feel out the loop on the discussion about metadata and myExperiment. In particular Antoon, Oscar and Jits have a lot to offer in this regard --->
- Antoon on workflow reuse
- Oscar on metadata management in middleware
- Jits on research objects

not to mention Khalid and Alan.....

are we really exploiting these skills properly?
On the 9th we are planning to get out a pilot to friends, and on the 1st Aug to start trials. In this schedule, where did we schedule the metadata get together? I would like to be able to tell the others.....

Carole